- Use of Corporate Structure for cash extraction strategy
- A small private Co – Husband & wife owner directors – both in late 40’s
- V cash rich Company making strong profits
- recent house move entailing large ‘jumbo’ mortgage (c1.2m)
- Looking to reduce debt urgently but all cash in the co.
- husband fully pensioned but no pension on wife.
- Set up self admin trust for wife
- use co funds over 3 yr period to max cash allowance for wife (250k)
- Built fund for over €900k and retired wife at age 50.
- Tax free cash immediately reduced mortgage loan
- ARF & AMRF set up to produce income yield to support monthly mortgage repayment
- Access to cash IF needed via ARF at any stage going forward